Did you know that your dental benefits roll over each year, and that you may not be making the most of your insurance policy? The team at Redmond Art of Dentistry will explain how you can make the most of your benefits each year, and get the care you
need before your plan rolls over.
HOW CAN I MAKE THE MOST OF MY DENTAL BENEFITS EACH YEAR?
There are two major ways that you can make sure you and your family make the most of your dental benefits each year.
- Get free, covered preventive care – Most dental plans cover bi-annual oral exams and teeth cleanings, plus yearly x-rays, at no cost to you. By making sure you schedule your next oral exam before the year ends, you can make the most
out of your benefits.
- In addition, some dental plans cover preventive treatments like fluoride treatments and dental sealants for kids. Consult with your provider to find out more, and make sure you understand what preventive care is
covered under your plan.
- Meet your deductible to maximize your benefits – If you or your family members do end up needing dental work like fillings, crowns and other such treatments, it’s a good idea to get all of your dental work done before the end
of the year.
- This is because you will be able to meet your deductible, which is the amount you must pay in out-of-pocket expenses before your dental plan covers the cost of your treatment.
- Once you meet your deductible, any
remaining covered dental treatments will be covered by your dental insurance provider until you reach your annual maximum.
By making sure you get all your covered preventive care and any other treatments you need before the end of the year, you can make sure you always get the most out of your dental benefits each year.
Note: Dental insurance plans vary. Make sure to contact your insurer and review your insurance plan and coverage before scheduling a consultation at Redmond Art of Dentistry.
MAKE SURE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE PREPARED FOR THE SWEET TREATS OF THE HOLIDAYS!
Another great reason to see Dr. Daniel Bickel before the end of the year is to prepare for the winter holidays, and recover from Halloween! Thanks to holidays like Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas and the New Year, you and your family will likely be
eating a lot of sweet treats this winter.
By seeing Dr. Bickel before the holiday season gets into full swing, you can make sure that your family’s mouths are healthy, and get tips for keeping your smile strong and bright while still enjoying the season.
Schedule Your Appointment Now At Redmond Art of Dentistry
Dr. Daniel Bickel and the team at Redmond Art of Dentistry do everything they can to help patients get the best dental care possible. That’s why we work with major dental insurers like:
- Delta Dental
Make the most of your benefits and prepare for the holidays by scheduling an appointment today. Give us a call at (425) 386-7599 to get started, or stop by our office at 16455 NE 85th Street, Suite #101, Redmond, WA 98052.